Role: : Service Design Enterprise Architect
Contracting Authority: DSTL
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35: IN SCOPE
Pay Rate to Candidate: £ 667.58Umbrella/ £ 496.88 PAYE
Please see Field Glass for more details
Security Clearance: SC
Please provide current sponsor and candidates DOB
CV Deadline: Tuesday 12th Nov, 12pm
Interview Process: F2F
Role Title - Service Design Architect
Our client has a requirement for a 6-month feasibility study to undertake service assessments, requirements capture, option appraisals, organisational impact assessments, risk evaluations and financial cost comparisons to consider which, if any, IT services should be moved in-house.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Experience in defining Service Design Models including L1-L4 Support Models and the transition of new service introductions in to live.
• Experience in transforming IT organisational capability.
• Strong experience across the breadth of the IT service lifecycle, including application development and deployment.
• Must have knowledge of more than one design method and be comfortable deploying parts of methods of problem resolution.
• Anticipates and identifies complex business needs and recommends solutions to complex problems.
• Worked with minimal direction and review by senior management.
• Personally delivered detailed IT service designs and solutions.
• IT Service orientated contract experience.
• Transition and service readiness experience within large and complex programmes.
• Design authority and service architectural design.
• Ability to build relationships with clients at Executive level : a trusted partner
• Capability to develop solutions within a complex and demanding environment
• Self-starter who can lead the IT service design of selected transferring services and integration with existing BAU services.
Experience in service design, service transition and readiness
Experience as a Service Design Architect in insourcing/outsourcing (Government, MOD preferred).