Role: Service Design Manager – SC Cleared
Rate: £500/day (umbrella)
Duration: 12 Months
Security Clearance: Active SC (Essential)
- We are looking for individuals with a background in Service Management, and experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
- SDTMs will design and document new services. They will ensure that service design principles and standards are embedded into projects, and that comprehensive support arrangements are put in place.
- SDTMs will produce comprehensive service designs, incorporating business requirements, wider standards, Enterprise Services capabilities and external suppliers.
- SDTMs will ensure that projects transition to live service in a safe and structured manner, engaging with project teams and Enterprise Services teams.
- SDTMs will be part of the Home Offices Service Architecture practice and will contribute to the definition of standards and continual service improvement.
They will design and transition services that:
- Support business needs.
- Reuse existing service components.
- Are proportionate and affordable.
- Effectively span multiple suppliers, platforms and support arrangements.
- ITIL V3 Expert Qualification.
- Public sector exposure.
- Experience of Agile development methodology.
- Experience managing people.
- Existing SC Clearance or willing to undertake.
- Experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
- Experience in ITIL aligned Service Management.
- Setting expectations and managing stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience in onboarding third party suppliers.
- Experience of Service Design and Transition in Medium to Large Organisations.
- The successful candidate will have an ITIL V3 Foundation qualification and at least 2 of the Intermediate ITIL Modules, ideally Service Design and Service Transition.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181