Role: SharePoint Migration Engineer – DV Cleared
Location: West Midlands (5 days/week onsite with shift pattern – early/lates)
Rate: £500/day (Umbrella)
Duration: Until 31/3/23 initially
Security Clearance: Active DV Clearance essential
CV Deadline: 3rd August
Experience implementing and supporting IT solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server with exposure to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019, on non-internet-connected secure systems in a UK Defence setting, with understanding and experience of associated technical and security policy.
- Significant Experience of migrating SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 using tools such as Metalogix or ShareGate.
- ShareGate experience
- Experience of Migrating Data
- Experience of administrating SharePoint 2019.
- Experience working as part of a technical design & delivery team
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organise and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Expected outputs/deliverables include but not limited to:
- Conducting data migration activities from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 using migration tooling.
- Problem solving and providing technical resolution
- Producing documentation including, Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles
- Collaboration activities with other members of the Architecture, Design & Delivery team to support fulfilment of customer requirements
- Briefing Notes on issues of note
Security Clearance: DV SOLE UK NATIONAL
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181