Site QA Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Duration: FTC 18 Months
Salary: Very competitive + benefits
The Client: My client specialises in the research, development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical diagnostic products, instrumentation and materials
Manage the QA team (64 people), which consists of:
- Quality Engineering team
- Quality Compliance team
- QC team
- Validation team
- Audit team
- Design control team.
Build the interface with managers in other departments in support of the manufacturing function.
Provide guidance to key internal customers on quality related issues.
Support and mentor the QA team members
Ensure we remain ISO 13485 compliant
Manage our projects in preparation for routine MDSAP audits.
Personal Qualities & Experience:
- Proven man management and project management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance regulation.
- Ability to prioritise projects to meet the demands of the business.
- Ability to mentor staff to deliver results on time.
- Can support team members in their personal development.
- Internal customer focussed, while protecting compliance.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121794 8181