Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
The Client: A manufacturer and designer of electronics within a variety of sectors
- Assemble product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
- Ensure all deviations from IPC-A-610 standards are clearly & concisely documented on build instructions prior to commencement of any work on customers products
- Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards, if any work is commenced on any operation it is considered that the available documentation is of a quality that will consistently deliver the expected results.
- Ensure you are confident that you have been trained to a level where you can demonstrate the required capabilities & competencies to achieve / exceed expected levels
- Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS
- Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
- Notification to immediate supervision on any job you cannot achieve the quoted build times
Minimum Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Pre-kit SMT machines
- Program and operate EP710 SpeedPrint Stencil Printer
- Load placement program and set value checks for Europlacer
- Create/ adjust component packages on Europlacer when required
- Experience of operating a Europlacer iineo line
- Carrying out maintenance on Europlacer as required
- Operate and Maintain TSM and Heller oven
- Control of solder paste
- Handle Moisture sensitive Components
- Clarion Time Monitoring
- Certification to IPC-A-610 relevant modules
Key Competencies/Attributes Required:
- Flexible approach
- Quality oriented
- Attention to detail
Expectation for All Employees:
Supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviours:
- Competence and commitment to excellence
- Teamwork - building strong, long-term partnerships with our suppliers and customers (internal and external).
- Integrity - commitment to and acting with high ethical standards.
- Respect - demonstration of esteem, concern, and courtesy towards fellow employees
- Compliance within required standards
- Continuous improvement - sustaining an environment that fosters the elimination of waste and variation in process.
- Commitment to our community
- Accountability and ownership - taking responsibility for one's actions and an active role in career development.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181