Our client is a leading Central government body seeking a Service Architect for an initial 5 month contract to be based in Bristol.
Role: Service Architect
Contract Length: 5 Months
IR35: Out of Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 1000 per day
Solution Architect (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
To lead the technical design of new or changed business solutions based on our strategic Customer platform, Dynamics 365, which supports a number of key Digital Transformation programs.
Design physical and logical components of solution architectures that will deliver the required business outcome and service.
Agile modeling within a Scrum team and the ability to contribute as a Scrum “development team” member by completion of hands on technical tasks.
Identification and management of “technical debt” items including justification and exception seeking for initial adoption and exit plan for future remediation.
Work with project managers to provide whole life costing for the components of the architecture in order to select best value approaches.
Work with commercial colleagues to provide input to tender materials and conduct supplier and product evaluation.
Work with service and operations colleagues to define and implement service needs and ensure that sustainable and manageable services are delivered.
Technical and architectural requirements capture, design and assurance, injection of architectural stories.
Creation of appropriate design products for delivery team members and for corporate knowledge.
Technical, Application and Information Architecture design patterns and delivery techniques.
Ability to model solutions using notational standards of UML and Archimate 3.0.
Awareness of HMG Policies and applicable standards to government deliveries such as the GDS service manual.
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent experience/education.
Experience and Capability
Specific Technical Skills
• Extensive experience in designing and delivering solutions in Dynamics 365 across a large enterprise.
• Knowledge of key elements of the Dynamics platform which include Customer Engagement, Field Services, Customer Portal and Power Apps.
• Experience in delivering Azure PaaS services as part of the end to end solution
• Relevant Microsoft certifications would be beneficial
• Maximises work output by setting goals and priorities tracking and measuring outcomes and taking swift remedial action when necessary.
• Can be relied upon to regularly exceed goals agreed
• Is tenacious and perseveres when others might give up and by doing so achieves the desired results
• Anticipates forth-coming issues and adjusts actions as necessary.
• Willing to put in extra effort to meet urgent deadlines when required; shows dedication and commitment;; “goes the extra mile”
• Is resilient and performs well under pressure; responds positively to setbacks and develops alternative action
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: Thursday 5pm
Interview Process: Face to Face