We are looking for a Technical Architect to join a high profile MOJ project:
Main duties and responsibilities: Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues. Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements. Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks. Track business requirements and ensure that these can be matched from a data perspective. Take ownership of data related design decisions throughout the delivery process, including selection of tools to support data architecture activities. Ensure that data-specific project activities align technically and that the architecture is consistent from a data perspective. Ensure compliance with data related standards and key architectural principles. Manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
- Be instrumental in the design of an organisation-wide Enterprise Performance Framework.
- Collaborate effectively with HMCTS services and other stakeholders to refine the EPF to fit business and user needs.
- Deliver the design of an Enterprise Performance Framework (EPF) Alongside the Design Lead, deliver the design of an Enterprise Performance Framework which aligns with the organisation’s strategic aims and promises.
- Designing specific metrics for HMCTS services, ensuring that key areas such as Accessibility & Inclusion and Channel Shift are built in.
- Establishing and justify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Identifying the data sitting behind the metrics and KPIs. Using existing analysis, establish the availability of this data. Research and requirements gathering
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment.