Role: Technology Services Operations Manager
Location: Canary Wharf, London
IR35: In Scope
Rate: £550 Umbrella
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS (Basic Disclosure)
The Technology Team design, deliver and support the core infrastructure and systems that enable End User Compute Services and line of business applications for over 100,000 Ministry of Justice users across over 800 locations.
We are recruiting for 3 Technical Services Operations Managers to work alongside Service Owners within the Technology Services Team. The role is responsible for supporting the identification of Strategy, Operation and ongoing management of a range of services used by 100,000+ End Users across the Ministry of Justice.
The Operations Manager will be supporting the Service Owners responsible for the end to end services of the following Service Streams:
- End User Computing
- Collaboration and Productivity Tools
- Voice and Video
- Applications Management
- Data Centres
The Operations Managers will work collaboratively with the Service Owners, other teams and key stakeholders and will be responsible for:-
- Supporting the identification and delivery of the product strategy and roadmap for the relevant Service pipeline and schedule, collaborating with architects, engineers, live operations, business engagement and other teams to ensure evolving business needs are continuously met
- Identifying user requirements through user experience to inform features and products and procurement activity
- Form part of a cross-functional team from a product's conception all the way through to its launch and ongoing support
- Identifying requirements and present them in business case and procurement ready formats in order to gain approvals and/or go to market
- Supporting procurement activity alongside Commercial colleagues
- Developing metrics and produce reports on performance and assets
- Managing and reporting on multiple suppliers delivery and performance against contractual requirements
- Monitoring performance of the relevant service line working with architects and engineers to identify continuous service improvements
- Working with internal teams and suppliers to identify resolutions to incidents and problem tickets and utilise this data to improve the service of a product
- Managing and reporting on budgets and expenditure
- Developing strong relationships with a range of stakeholders
Operations Managers will have extensive, demonstrable experience in:
- Operations of a large enterprise and or projects.
- Have working knowledge/experience in one or more of the Service Streams listed above
- Developing strong relationships in complex stakeholder networks.
- Proactively managing exceptions and challenges
- Change processes and governance.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181