Role: Test Environment Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Proven experience of setting up and managing test environments in other large scale, complex programmes
Will interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders to help deliver the change environments required to deliver this complex transformation. Working closely with the test teams, Cloud infrastructure teams and supplier development teams to plan and develop the development and test environments allowing this major transformation to occur. You will also work closely with many external third parties to help them test their applications and integrations.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Substantive experience working in large transformation programs
- Experience of planning and developing test and development environments, with a strong emphasis in Cloud environment managements
- Experience of working with legacy/ backend platforms (warehouse systems), CRM Systems and their integration to modern cloud environments.
- Ability to conduct an as-is analysis of a current test environments landscape and implement an strategical plan of management/ coordination of environment
- Establish relationships with key environment contributors/stakeholders – Architecture, Release Manager, Test Manager, Delivery Leads and 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Ability to understand the technical components that underpin an environment architecture
- Maintain a catalogue of environments that includes their uses, software versions alignments
- Use the “art of the possible” to identify low hanging fruits, these can be 1/ Tactical environments on the as-is platform OR 2/ Quick wins on the strategic platform
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal & written – with ability to liaise at all levels, including board.
- Ability to articulate vision, engage stakeholders, and provide technical leadership to deliver the vision.
- Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
- Decision making by seeking constructive outcomes in discussions .
- Setting direction and taking ownership for deliverables.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181