Role: Travel Package Functional Lead
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Milton Keynes (Remote until further notice)
Security Clearance: SC Cleared (Must be active) and UK National
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High Level Design for Travel Package
- Functional Specification(s) for Travel Package related interfaces to external systems
- Functional Specifications for Travel Package related reports
- Review / update Migration Specification for Travel Package related data migration
- Scrum master for sprint / agile development of technical components of Travel Package; managing both the technical development team and liaising with the ERP & HCM functional teams
- Work with the business representatives and other Travel Package team members on the usability aspects of the new Travel Package solution
- Work with the ERP and HCM teams on cross-functional / end-to-end testing of Travel Package
- Work with the development team to complete Travel Package build activities
- Support Test activities relating to Travel Package, including resolution of issues
- Support Data Migration activities relating to Travel Package
- Provide input to Training material development for Travel Package
- Support issues, raise SRs and CRs and manage resolution
- Prepare handover to potential SI
- Document / Deliverable, drafted, reviewed, approved and issued.
- Build and embed capability and methodology within the Programme Team.
- Build capability and capacity using External Suppliers / Partners
- Provide data / analytics / assessment information for use across the Programme
- Provide software / tools for use by the Programme
- Achieve completion of a key Programme milestone
- End user impact [Ln] Signoff level required [Ln Ln] Signoff levels required in sequence
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge & experience of Oracle Cloud Expenses module.
- Good knowledge & experience of Oracle Cloud HCM functionality.
- Experience of working in a customisation / “PaaS for SaaS” development team (from a functional perspective).
- Ability to determine customer requirements and to deliver and support a PoC (Proof of Concept) instance. Ability to recommend and applying best modern practise processes.
- Ability to write integrations and report Functional Specifications, support development and testing.
- Provision of key documentation, predominantly High Level Design.
- Experience of working in an agile development team.
- Team leading / scrum master experience.
*** Due to Covid-19, we can only accept candidates who have their letter of clearance dated not more than 12 months, or an email not more than 1 month old from the organisation that holds their clearance. They must have used the clearance in the last 12 months. They must be British citizens and not dual.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181